Forum on Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnologies
St. Petersburg International Forum on Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnologies IPhEB
(April 26-28, 2011, Corinthia St. Petersburg Hotel)The RESTEC® Exhibition Association, with the support of the Government of St. Petersburg, is holding the first International Forum on Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnologies IPhEB in the period from April 26 to 28, 2011, dedicated to the creation of a pharmaceutical cluster in St. Petersburg.
The IPhEB Forum on Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnologies is an important link in the chain of events aimed at developing key solutions, recommendations and measures to create a new generation pharmaceutical cluster in special economic zones in St. Petersburg.
This event reflects the opportunities, prospects and ways of development of the pharmaceutical cluster created in our city as one of the priority directions of the development of the Russian economy. The IPhEB Forum on Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnologies is a demonstration of the latest achievements in the pharmaceutical industry, innovative medicine, nano– and biotechnologies, chemical analysis, instrumentation, metrology, radiology and related fields of knowledge.
Within the framework of the Forum, an exhibition on pharmaceuticals and biotechnologies "IPhEB" will be held from April 26 to 28, 2011, where the latest technologies in the field of laboratory research, production and distribution of medicines, modern achievements in the field of Russian nanotechnology and nanosystems, environmental and medical biotechnology, novelties from manufacturers of laboratory instruments, measuring equipment and medical furniture.
More than 300 delegates from 200 companies are expected to participate in the Forum. Specialists from leading institutes and universities from all over Russia will take part in the development of the business program.
The Chairman of the Program Committee is Deputy Chairman of the Committee for Economic Development, Industrial Policy and Trade Zakhar Mikhailovich Golant.
In the Forum program:Plenary session, panel discussions
- Thematic sessions, round tables
- Exhibition program
- Company presentations
- Poster expositions
- One-to-One Business Contacts Exchange
- Permanent press center
- Business breakfasts and lunches
- Online discussions in the Biopharm Club
The Forum is expected to involve:
- Heads of the public sector responsible for the development of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Owners, top managers and specialists of Russian and foreign pharmaceutical and biotechnological enterprises.
- Representatives of research centers and institutes.
- Owners and managers of banks, investment and insurance companies.
- Representatives of pharmaceutical companies-manufacturers and developers of medicines, medical devices, companies-developers of innovative medical products.
- Representatives of business communities interested in cooperation with companies in the pharmaceutical, biotechnological and medical industries.
- Representatives of foreign and domestic business media
The main thematic sessions of the Forum:The State and the pharmaceutical market
- Investments and development of the pharmaceutical industry
- Biotechnology and clinical research
- Innovative medicine and pharmaceuticals
- Strategies for personnel training in the pharmaceutical industry, research of medicines and medical equipment
- Marketing and promotion of pharmaceutical products
- International cooperation program "Guest Country": India, Israel, Finland
- Thematic sections of the exhibition program:
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industry
- Innovative medical technologies and biotechnologies
- Medical and laboratory equipment
- Contract production
- IT solutions for pharmacy
Details are available on the Forum's website.
Portal "Eternal youth" http://vechnayamolodost.ru28.02.2011