iLab Innovation Laboratory
Selection of startups working in the field of digital medicine in the acceleration program "iLab Innovation Laboratory"
The Skolkovo Foundation and AstraZeneca biopharmaceutical company, with the participation of Rostelecom JSC and GE Healthcare, announce the launch of the iLab Innovation Laboratory acceleration program for startups working in the field of digital medicine. Hadassah Medical Moscow Medical Center will act as an expert in assessing the prospects and realism of the application of the proposed solutions in real medical practice.
Innovative projects and solutions in the field of oncology, cardiovascular diseases, metabolic and kidney diseases, respiratory diseases, pathology of the immune system, gastroenterology, digital solutions for the R&D division of a pharmaceutical company, solutions to support patients participating in clinical trials in a pandemic are invited to participate in the competitive selection. The areas of selection are biopharma and oncology.
Applications are accepted until March 31, 2021.
3-5 of the best projects will have the opportunity to complete the iLab acceleration program, created by the Skolkovo Foundation with the support of AstraZeneca, using 10 years of experience in the development of startups and the best international practices.
Upon successful completion of the acceleration program, startups will have the opportunity to launch a joint project (pilot) with the industrial partners of the iLab project.
Each participant of the program will be able to:
- Take part in the educational part of the program;
- Work individually with 2-4 mentors from industrial companies, venture funds and research organizations;
- Test your solution on the basis of a medical organization and get feedback from doctors and patients;
- Each laboratory participant will receive mentoring support from AstraZeneca and the opportunity to enter into a commercial partnership based on the results of the program;
- Laboratory participants will be able to interact with Rostelecom employees throughout the program and will be considered for the possibility of conducting a joint pilot, and in case of successful completion of the project, become a service provider, gain access to Rostelecom's infrastructure, technologies and customer base and attract venture or direct investments.
Information on the website of the Skolkovo Foundation: https://ilab.sk.ru /
Portal "Eternal youth" http://vechnayamolodost.ru