Start-2015 – now also for individuals
The Assistance Fund announces the start of accepting applications for the Start-2015 program
The Fund for Assistance to the Development of Small Forms of Enterprises in the Scientific and Technical Sphere announces the start of accepting applications for the implementation of the 1st stage of the Start-2015 program. Applications for the first stage of project implementation are accepted from legal entities and individuals.
Individuals should not participate in other projects funded by the Fund. Individuals (individuals), in case of winning the competition, register an enterprise that meets the criteria for being classified as a small business entity in accordance with Federal Law No. 209-FZ of 07/24/2007, with which a contract (agreement) will be concluded on the provision of a grant for research and development work. The established company must meet the following requirements:
- individuals (persons) who have submitted an application approved for financing for the tender must have a share in the authorized capital of the enterprise of more than 50%.
- the head of the enterprise must be an individual - the winner of the competition.
Legal entities must meet the criteria for being classified as a small business entity in accordance with Federal Law No. 209-FZ of 07/24/2007, as well as meet the following requirements:
- the date of registration of the company is no more than 2 years from the date of submission of the application for the competition;
- the company's revenue does not exceed 1 million rubles per year;
- among the types of economic activity there is the OKVED code 72.1 (73.10 is allowed until 01.01.2016) "Scientific research and development in the field of natural and technical sciences";
- the company was not/is not the winner of the contests held by the Foundation;
- the leading employees of the enterprise (the head of the enterprise, the scientific director of the project) should not participate in other projects funded by the Fund.
Considering that the support of small innovative enterprises is carried out from budget funds, it is assumed that the winners of the competition undertake to successfully implement their plans, including the commercialization of the developed products. For this reason, applications involving leading employees of enterprises who previously received financial support from the Fund, but did not fulfill the above obligations, are withdrawn from consideration in the competition. Applications of these enterprises or individuals can be considered only if they provide reasoned justifications for the participation of such employees in a new project.
The application must clearly indicate the role and qualifications of each team member. The absence or incompleteness of information on any of the sections leads to a decrease in points for the application as a whole.
The competition is held in the following thematic areas:
- H1. Information technology;
- H2. Medicine of the future;
- H3. Modern materials and technologies of their creation;
- H4. New devices and hardware complexes;
- H5. Biotechnology.
To increase the objectivity and transparency of the selection of projects, an independent examination of projects is carried out in two stages. At the first stage, an independent expert examination is carried out for each project to assess the scientific and technical level of development, the prospects for implementation, commercial implementation of the product being created, the availability and qualification of labor resources for the project. Applications that, based on the results of the first stage of the examination, are not recommended for financing by all experts who participated in the examination of these applications are rejected and are not allowed to the second stage of the examination.
More detailed information about the objectives of the program, its main stages, and the procedure for reviewing applications is provided in the Regulations on the Start Program.
Applications are submitted on the Internet at http://online .fasie.ru.
Applications for the first stage of the competition will be accepted until July 15, 2015.
Portal "Eternal youth" http://vechnayamolodost.ru05.05.2015