We remind you that the international biopharmaceutical company AstraZeneca is launching the Startup Challenge 2018 accelerator at the site of the Skolkovo Foundation. We are looking for innovative projects and solutions in the field of oncology, cardiovascular diseases, metabolism and kidneys, respiratory and autoimmune diseases.
What the participants will receive
- The winners of the competition will be given the opportunity to participate in individual mentoring programs from AstraZeneca scientists and business experts in the relevant therapeutic areas.
- Early-stage projects will be able to use the modern capabilities of the shared access laboratory in the SkBioLab medical hackspace for 6 months.
- Late-stage projects will be able to participate in the acceleration program for the development of business competencies "100 days of growth for biomedical startups".
- All winners will have a chance to become participants of the Skolkovo project and win a mini-grant from the Skolkovo Foundation in the amount of up to 5 million rubles.
- With successful projects, potential opportunities for cooperation with AstraZeneca in the field of science will be discussed.
Details are available on the contest page.
Portal "Eternal youth" http://vechnayamolodost.ru