Young scientists of Russia for a healthy lifestyle
The Russian Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation with the participation of the Foundation for the Development of Science and Support of Young Scientists in preparation for the First All-Russian Congress "Healthy lifestyle as a condition for sustainable development of the state and a source of business competitiveness" announces an open competition of abstracts "Young scientists of Russia for a healthy lifestyle".
Postgraduate students, university professors, researchers, representatives of business structures under the age of 35 are invited to participate in the competition.
Materials with a volume of 24-30 printed pages (Times New Roman font, size 14, one-and-a-half interval) are allowed to participate in the competition on the following topics:1. Healthy lifestyle as the most important condition for sustainable development
2. Formation of a healthy lifestyle is a sphere of mutual interests
and the responsibility of the state, business, society and the individual.
3. A healthy lifestyle is a source of business competitiveness.
4. The practice of companies using the motivation system for their
employees to lead a healthy lifestyle.
5. Preventive medicine is the most important factor in improving
quality of life
6. Health economics.
7. Social standards of a healthy lifestyle.
8. Regulatory and legal regulation of the problems of formation
9. Formation of a health culture as an absolute priority for the individual and society as a whole.
10. Possible ways to promote a healthy lifestyle.
11. The role and effectiveness of the media in combining the potential of state, public and business structures to solve the problem of forming a healthy lifestyle.
The winners of the contest will be awarded diplomas of the Organizing Committee of the Congress and cash prizes:1st place (one winner) - 25,000 rubles;
2nd place (two laureates) - 15,000 rubles;
3rd place (three laureates) - 10,000 rubles.
In addition, the participants of the competition will be awarded incentive prizes for the originality of the submitted materials, as well as for the disclosure of practical experience in implementing a healthy lifestyle in organizations.
Following the results of the competition, a collection of materials submitted to it will be published.
Applications for participation in the competition are sent to the address: 84 Vernadsky Avenue, 119606, Moscow, Russian Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation, marked "for S.A. Strizhov".
Applications are accepted in turnout from 9-00 to 18-00 hours daily, except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, until January 15, 2009 at the address: Moscow, Vernadsky Avenue, 84, Russian Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation, office 2247, Stanislav Vladimirovich Blokhin.
Contact information: (495) 436-01-10, (495) 436-00-07, fax (495) 434-47-66, e-mail - email@example.com .
In case of sending an application by mail, the following should be taken into account::
- applications sent by registered mail with a delivery notification and an inventory containing the name of all attached documents are considered;
- applications are accepted for consideration by the actual date of their receipt (by the date specified in the relevant delivery notification). The date of departure on the postmark will not be taken into account.
Information on the competition is available on the website of the Russian Academy of Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation (http://www.rags.ru/node/img/izv.htm ).
The winners will be awarded with diplomas of the Organizing Committee of the Congress and cash prizes during the First All-Russian Congress "Healthy lifestyle as a condition for sustainable development of the state and a source of business competitiveness" (January 29-30, 2009).
Portal "Eternal youth" http://www.vechnayamolodost.ru/22.12.2008